Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus. This includes people of all ages – even if you do not have any symptoms or other health conditions.
You can only leave your home:
• to shop for basic essentials– only when you really need to
• to do one form of exercise a day– such as a run, walk or cycle, alone or with other people you live with
• for any medical need– for example, to visit a pharmacy or deliver essential supplies to a vulnerable person
• to travel to and from work– but only where this is absolutely necessary
For information on:
• Staying at home, visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice
• Isolation notes, visit https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note
• Social distancing, visit https://gov.uk/guidance-on-social-distancing
You can now generate your sick note yourselves. you should click onto following website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice
Then click on “Get Isolation Note” – which is half way down page highlighted in green. This will take you to the NHS111 page where patients will be asked to answer a few questions. On completion a reference number will be emailed to the patient which is the sick note.